Tradersnews.com is committed to distributing quality markets-related content to our readers from contributors with insightful perspectives on topics relevant to financial traders and investors. We appreciate those who are passionate about the financial markets and have fresh ideas or market strategies worth sharing, we’d love to have you join our team of contributors.
Publishing a mixture of partnered and unique content on a daily basis, we aim to turn material around in a timely a fashion. In general we try to review each submission within 1 business day.
When submitting content to Tradersnews, we ask for you to carefully consider the following:
- Articles must be written in English Only. Please do not submit articles written by scripts or translation software as they will be denied.
- Original work: We do not require exclusivity. Therefore, you’re free to republish submitted pieces elsewhere at the same time your submission is being considered for our site. Only submit content that is your original work and owned by you. We will not accept plagiarized content, and reserve the right to suspend authors whose material has proven to be plagiarized.
- We encourage you to be concise with your writing. However, to qualify for publication, an article must have a minimum of 250 words and should be no longer than 2000 words.
- Spend a few minutes re-reading your article to correct spelling and grammatical errors. We will not publish articles that require extensive editing.
- We do not support content that’s deliberately promotional and will delete any links, sentences or paragraphs that are purely promotional. This includes links to subscription pages or promotions on an author’s site. We do support links to material on your pages that add value for the reader.
If you are considering writing for Tradersnews, we approve submissions relating to the financial markets, relevant topics include:
- Stock markets local to you: Localized viewpoints are valued, for example, If you’re living in France for instance, we’d appreciate articles on the French indices and individual or multiple regional stocks.
- The global markets: We always want global viewpoints on indices and stocks as well as macro financial observations. We’re interested in articles affecting to the markets in the United States, Europe, Asia, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
- Commodities: We’re consistently interested in receiving articles on commodities including gold, silver, copper, oil, natural gas, wheat, cotton, and sugar.
- Bonds: Either sovereign or corporate
- Interest Rates and Central Banks
We believe in quality over quantity. Therefore, we reserve the right not to publish multiple submissions by the same author unless each submission meets our editorial standards.