* cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=stock-index-poll poll data * Reuters poll graphic on the global stock market outlook: https://tmsnrt.rs/3d9BqHf
* EU stimulus drives shares up for fourth straight day * Euro perched at 2-month high * Yuan, Hong Kong shares hit by rising U.S.-China
By Jessica DiNapoli and Ross Kerber NEW YORK/BOSTON, May 28 (Reuters) – Sonic Automotive Inc , which operates 95 U.S.
(For a live blog on the U.S. stock market, click or type LIVE/ in a news window.)
(Updates with comment, detail on investor interest) AMSTERDAM, May 28 (Reuters) – Coffee maker JDE Peet’s plans to make its stock market debut on Friday, sooner than originally planned, after reporting strong investor demand for one Europe’s few large initial public offerings during the coronavirus crisis.
By Sethuraman N R BENGALURU, May 28 (Reuters) – Indian stocks ended nearly 2% higher on Thursday as investors bought beaten-down banking stocks for a second day, while auto and metals gained on broader market optimism.
* China parliament approves Hong Kong security bill * HK shares slip 0.7%;
* EU stimulus drive shares up for fourth straight day * Euro perched at 2-month high, * Yuan, Hong Kong shares hit by rising U.S.-China
* Singapore bourse faces challenge to find near-term fix * SGX set to launch customised and structured products -CEO * SGX shares fall 7%, after sliding 11.6%